Shakira Hooks Toluwani

 TOAST
You have made me a better person
As our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life
So am truly blessed to be a part of your life together
Toluwani
Adeyemi Toluwani
Today I take you for my husband.

I promise to love you without reservation.

Comfort you in time of distress,
Encourage you to achieve all of your goals,
Laugh with you and cry with you,
Grow with you in mind and spirit,
Always be open and honest with you
And cherish you for as long as both

Shall live!















My Vow
I Adeyemi Ebenezer Toluwani
Hereby vow, pledge and solemnly
Swear that on this day
Before my parents and everyone present
That I will walk with you hand in hand
I promise to be your companion
And friend
Your partner in parenthood
Your ally in conflict
Your greatest fan and your toughest
Adversary
Your comrade in adventure
Your health and safety officer
Your student and your teacher
Your consolation in disappointment
Your accomplice in mischief
This is my sacred vow to you
My equal in all things
With you I am whole
Full and alive
Of this I am certain
You are lodged in y heart
Seems the key is lost though
So you must stay there forever
I love you OMOLABAKE

Appreciation
Words cannot fully portray our appreciation; words cannot convey the limitless length of your participation.
In view of the inadequacy in words we add this prayer; the God of love shall grant you rest on all sides; the Almighty God shall flood your lives and homes with indescribable blessing.
You are greatly loved and deeply appreciated

Couples

Comments

Unknown said…
You place your comment here

Popular Posts